RUFproject is looking for an architecture / interior / designer with a passion for graphic and brand design.
Our spaces are never pre-conceived; they emerge out of the narrative we weave with our clients. There is no design template, no preconception, no convention that cannot be questioned, disturbed or redefined.
We would like you to work with us if you:
- are constantly curious and thinking about new ideas.
- consider design a key element of your passion, pursuits and perspective
- are modest; approachable and friendly, with a sense of humour.
- are a performance-oriented team player with an utmost commitment to deliver.
- are meticulous with details and able to complete projects with high levels of excellence.
- understand that communicating an idea is as important as having one; and are therefore skilled in 3D software, Rhino and/or 3dsmax a must; and 2D software such as Autocad; Indesign, Illustrator and Photoshop as well
- have 3 years or more experience.
- and can cope with fast, furious and fun.
If you are interested in working on exciting architectural interiors, retail and events for some of the world’s leading companies, please send a sample of your portfolio and a copy of your cv to email@example.com
Salary depending on experience and skill level.